The Latest Movement on Maternity Harassment
1. Statutory Protection of Workers Who are Pregnant or Raising Infants Against Maternity Harassment
2. Seminal Supreme Court Judgment
3. Administrative Circular Notice
4. Mandatory Measures to Prevent Maternity Harassment
Oh-Ebashi Newsletter：Oh-Ebashi Newsletter 2017 Winter Issue
Date of publication： December 18, 2017
Other publications by Daisuke Mure
- Lawyers Guide - Labor/Tax edition A Supplementary Volume to Business Law Journal No.113 (August 2017)
- Business Homu Vol.15 No.1 "Model Provisions of Employment Rules - Leave of Absence, Reinstatement and Stress Check"
- Legal Consultation on Employment Contracts of Companies (Revised Edition) - Chapter 5: Wages, Bonuses and Retirement Allowances
- NBL No. 1023 "The Analysis on the Supreme Court Case (Toshiba, Depression・Dismissal, March 24th, 2014)"