The Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) - with a focus on provisions concerning the digital environment
Date of publication： May 1, 2011
Other publications by Naoki Kondo
- Law on Force Majeure in Japan
- Japan's Economic Response to the Coronavirus
- Research and Study Report on the WTO Appellate Body Report and Panel Report "DS523 United States — Countervailing Measures on Certain Pipe and Tube Products (Turkey)"
- Research and Study Report on the WTO Appellate Body Report and Panel Report, “DS487:United States — Conditional Tax Incentives for Large Civil Aircraft”
- WTO Case Review 2016 "European Communities – Definitive Anti-Dumping Measures on Certain Iron or Steel Fasteners from China – Recourse to Article 21.5 of the DSU by China (WT/DS397/RW, WD/DS397/AB/RW）"
- Latest WTO Case Law Analysis on Trade Remedies No.23: Permissibility of Disregarding Costs in Exporters' Records in Constructing Normal Value
- Issues in TPP:Reading Its Reality and Future in the Agreement:TPP:Integrating SMEs into Global Supply Chains
- Latest WTO Case Law Analysis in Trade Remedies No.10: Injury Analysis on Multi - Grade Products in Anti Dumping Investigation
- Corporate Rehabilitation Clinic (No. 46): “The Reorganization Case of Chotokan (Grand Hotel Hamamatsu) - DIP Corporate Reorganization of a Hotel Business Rooted in the Regional Economy”
- Theory, Practice and Document Forms of the New Bankruptcy Law - Bankruptcy of a Business Corporation