HR, Pensions and Benefit Programs
Companies must constantly evolve in response to the transforming competitive environment, and their personnel systems (including pensions and benefit programs) are no exception to such change. Companies should also be mindful that if the change of their personnel systems is disadvantageous to their employees, then they could be subject to restrictions under prevailing laws and legal principles. We provide professional and practical advice to help clients change their personnel systems in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.
For corporate reorganizations as well as business transfers, we provide support for the integration, modification and/or abolishment of pension and health insurance systems as well as other personnel systems.
Furthermore, we provide everyday consultation on labor issues concerning workforce reduction plans and reforms of corporate pension systems.
Lawyers in charge of HR, Pensions and Benefit Programs
- Yasuhiro Uozumi
- Daisuke Mure
- Ayako Kanamaru
- Yuichi Urata
- Shinji Takada
- Ryotaro Yamamoto
- Miho Kodera
- Takashi Komoguchi
- Qun Ji
- Aiko Hosokawa
- Junichiro Akahori
- Akiko Ishida
- Yumena Morito
- Shunta Doki
- Daisuke Yamamoto
- Aya Hiraoka
- Yuya Oyagi
- Corporate Compliance on Utilization of External Human Resources - Intersection of Antimonopoly Act and Employment Law
- 【Online Seminar】Update of Legal Practices of Relocation, Secondment and Transfer of Employees - Based on Latest Court Decisions and Movement to Introduce "Job-based Employment"
- 【Free Online Seminar for a Limited Audience】Legal Seminar for Foreign Companies, Series 1：Considerations on Voluntary Retirement and Unilateral Termination
- 【Online Seminar: Video Streaming】Review in 30 Minutes! Labor Law Series: When Considering Secondment of Employees during the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic - Q&A on Secondment and the New Subsidy for Secondment
- 【Online Seminar: Video Streaming】Review in 30 Minutes! Labor Law Series: Amendment of the Act on Stabilization of Employment of Elderly Persons ⸺ Introduction of the Measures to Secure Working Opportunities until Age 70
- 【Online Seminar】 Utilization of External Human Resources and Related Risks - Intersection of Antimonopoly Act and Employment Law
- [Online Seminar: Video Streaming] Understand the Main Points in 30 minutes! The Amendments to the so-called Power Harassment Prevention Act - Impact on Compliance Check Lists and Harassment Investigations -
- Responding to the Legislation for the Promotion of Work Style Reforms to be enacted on April 1, 2020 - Legal Explanation by an Attorney on Practical Responses to Resolve Unreasonable Discriminatory Treatment
- 【Nagoya】Practical Measures in Light of the Supreme Court Decisions in the Nagasawa Unyu Case and Hamakyorex Case -- Specific Steps for Reviewing and Amending Wage Systems and Allowances
- 【Tokyo】Practical Measures in Light of the Supreme Court Decisions in the Nagasawa Unyu Case and Hamakyorex Case -- Specific Steps for Reviewing and Amending Wage Systems and Allowances
- 【Osaka】Practical Measures in Light of the Supreme Court Decisions in the Nagasawa Unyu Case and Hamakyorex Case -- Specific Steps for Reviewing and Amending Wage Systems and Allowances
- The Supreme Court's First Decision on "Equal Pay for Equal Work" -- Impacts of the Supreme Court Decision and Actions to be Taken
- Legal Issues under Korea's New Administration - Particularly on Labor Law, and the Improper Solicitation and Graft Act (the Kim Young-ran Act)
- Commentary Based on the Outline of Bills on Work Style Reform - Check Points that Companies Should Comply with.
- Business in the United States - Comparison of Key Points in Employment Laws of Various States