Partner Miho Kodera
Osaka Bar Association, Japan Federation of Bar Associations (2010)
Location ： Osaka Office
Education & Professional Experience
Kobe University School of Law (J.D.)
Kyoto University (LL.B.)
Council of Lawyers for Managerial Matters
Member, Special Committee on Labor Issues, Osaka Bar Association
Member, Headquarters for Promotion of Gender Equality, Osaka Bar Association
- 2021.04.19 ～2021.05.28
- 【Online Seminar: Video Streaming】Review in 30 Minutes! Labor Law Series: When Considering Secondment of Employees during the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic - Q&A on Secondment and the New Subsidy for Secondment
- 2020.06.29 ～2020.08.31
- [Online Seminar: Video Streaming] Understand the Main Points in 30 minutes! The Amendments to the so-called Power Harassment Prevention Act - Impact on Compliance Check Lists and Harassment Investigations -
- Practical Approaches Concerning "Equal Pay for Equal Work" to be amended in April 2020 - What are the "Minimum Required Measures" to be taken by a Company?
- 【Nagoya】Practical Measures in Light of the Supreme Court Decisions in the Nagasawa Unyu Case and Hamakyorex Case -- Specific Steps for Reviewing and Amending Wage Systems and Allowances
- 【Tokyo】Practical Measures in Light of the Supreme Court Decisions in the Nagasawa Unyu Case and Hamakyorex Case -- Specific Steps for Reviewing and Amending Wage Systems and Allowances
- 【Osaka】Practical Measures in Light of the Supreme Court Decisions in the Nagasawa Unyu Case and Hamakyorex Case -- Specific Steps for Reviewing and Amending Wage Systems and Allowances
"Q&A for Women’s Labor Issues from the Perspective of a Female Attorney"
- Arrangements for Shorter Working Hours for Child Rearing (September 12, 2016)
- Job Relocation of Employees during the Period of Child Rearing and Family Care (October 24, 2016)
- Matters to Note for Diversification of Regular Employees (November 21, 2016)
- Measures such as Family Care Leave and Shorter Working Hours (December 19, 2016)
Rodo Shinbun (Labor Newspaper)
"Examination and Review of Disciplinary Dismissals based on Court Cases"
Japan Pharmaceutical Industry Legal Affairs Association (November 2012)
"Recent Trends in and Measures for Handling Sexual Harassment, Abuse of Power and Other Similar Harassment"
In-house Lecture (November and December, 2018)
"Summary of Work Style Reform-related Laws: Notable Points of the Amendments to the Laws and How to Comply Therewith"
Japan Pharmaceutical Industry Legal Affairs Association (February 2019)
Japanese & English